Our biotechnology and formulations are focused on clean, safe results.
The core technology relies on the formation of complexes between certain proteins and metabolites derived from food grade yeast with a broad range of surfactants. The complexes are non-covalent in nature and can be described as supramolecular in structure and at times, acting as synthetic enzymes in a catalytic fashion.
ABC’s unique heat shock process during fermentation results in the presence of PSC™. This Protein Surfactant Complex™ (PSC™), results in the enhancement of surfactant performance and efficiency including a reduction in interfacial tension as well as the reduction of the critical micelle concentration (CMC).
Also, more subtle effects on some basic biochemical processes are observed. PSC™ technology is the cause of an uncoupling process in bioremediation. This allows bacteria to process oils and waste faster without reproducing to eliminate contaminants and prevent the buildup of bio sludge.
The key to our patented technology is its mix of stress proteins.
Shown is a model of a stress protein molecule
- Ultra-Low IFT
- Dramatically Reduces CMC
- Accelerates Biodegradation
- Biofilm Control
- Odor Removal
- PSC™ Keeps on Working after Cleaning
The base technology utilizes the synergistic enhancement of surfactants by their combination with certain low molecular weight proteins.
The data shows a lower interfacial tension can be achieved by replacing a
certain amount of surfactant with our technology to reach peak
performance at a lower cost.
This combination has been shown to greatly enhance the ability of the surfactants to perform in many applications
such as oil recovery, cleaning products, wastewater treatment, and agriculture.
Mass Balance Respiration Study – Biodegradation of Tryptic Soy Broth in Bioreactor at 4 Hours
- Our biotechnology works by enhancing biological activity of the naturally present microbes.
- Activation of the natural microflora occurs by uncoupling the bio-oxidation in bacterial cells, which, in practical terms, means faster processing of organic contaminants with less solid sludge
- Leads to accelerated breakdown of fats, oils, and greases with applications in many industries.